Saturday, August 1, 2009

What should i get / do? [pic] +pink hair?

My mum is dying my hair for me tomorrow, and i think im going to dye it a dark brown, back to natural, its lightish brown at the minute, then dying a layer under my fringe and somebits blonde.



firstly do you think this sounds ok, what it will look like ?



and also should i dye it darker as it is quite dark now but im not sure, is there any point. ill show you my colour..



http://www.flickr.com/photos/11549172@N0...



my natural brown colour is on the second page.



any other tips or ideas would be great



oh where can i get pink hair dye from. permanent i think? like boots or something?



What should i get / do? [pic] +pink hair?

I think you would look nice with light brown hair ,but but dark or black hair really brings out the color of your light skin your skin color is nice looking



What should i get / do? [pic] +pink hair?

I think it would look good in blonde my hair colour is the same as yours and I got strawberry blonde and I know alot of my peeps liked



What should i get / do? [pic] +pink hair?

Personally i think keep the colour youve got now and run some nice plumy colours through it



What should i get / do? [pic] +pink hair?

Dark brown and blonde together look trashy and cheap. No offense but it's true. Maybe just go for a purpley brown like, Mahogany from L'Oreal...



And if you want to dye it pink, Manic Panic colour is the best by far. I think it was either Hot Hot Pink or Cotton Candy that lasts people with bleached/blonde hair some.... 3 months??? Minimum? Manic Panic is the way to go for any rainbow colour, actually... :D I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment