Wednesday, October 7, 2009

How should I dye my hair-involving a neon pink?

Lately I've been struggling a lot with my self-image. I have a one year old and my body looks like I JUST had him and Im starting a weight loss program and trying to feel better about myself to help loose weight fast/better. I decided I want to dye my hair again to help feel better about how I look. It used to be neon Pink, my whole head. And I miss that, however I don't want to dye my whole head this time. I am a natural brunette and have dark eyebrows. In order to dye my hair pink I have to bleach it first, so we were going to bleach my whole head to dye whatever part pink, I was also thinking about dyeing a part of it blonde. My ideas were this- All blonde (i got a dirty blonde color so it wouldn't look too light for me) except the back bottom half of my head, so it's pink underneath ya know. Or blonde with pink highlights. I couldn't really think of any other ideas, and we're dying it in an hour. My hair is long, so if it ends up not looking good I can always cut it. Any Ideas?



How should I dye my hair-involving a neon pink?

Maybe looking through some of these sites will help you?



I think this picture is super cute, but without the black at the bottom, and having the color a bit more spaced out.



http://gallery.haircrazy.info/main.php?g...



These are all hair color/style galleries. Most of them are all-over color, but maybe you can find something.



http://gallery.haircrazy.info/main.php



http://www.beeunique.co.uk/pinkpage1.htm



http://community.livejournal.com/madradh...



For madradhair, you have to scroll down a bit to get to the hairstyle gallery section. Good luck!



How should I dye my hair-involving a neon pink?

I think you should go a soft caramel/ light blonde with a big flash of pink on one side instead of pink highlights I think it'll look more modern :)



How should I dye my hair-involving a neon pink?

Okay. Have you seen Avril Lavigne's new hair? Well if you have time look it up online. Well anyways it's basically blonde with some of the ends highlighted pink, but it is easier to look at a picture of her hair. Hope the weight loss program works and that your baby stays healty.



How should I dye my hair-involving a neon pink?

neon pink for a mother? naw im thinking sophisticated maybe like a beach chair green with a line of white going down your hair with some stars shaved in the front



How should I dye my hair-involving a neon pink?

I would do blonde w/pink highlights throughout your hair. Just to switch it up a bit or you can dye the underneath pink and leave the top blonde. Its whatever you feel most comfortable doing. Only do NOT do highlights like Avril Lavage did. It looks choppy and compeletly awful.



How should I dye my hair-involving a neon pink?

well heres what my sister and i did one time....she took the top part of my hair..bleach that part out..then we put neon pink on it...but we colored the underneath black....i loved it..just an idea



How should I dye my hair-involving a neon pink?

I have black hair and pink highlights. The pink FADES fast.



So I dyed all of my hair black and



I just bought these clip in extensions.



They take maybe 2 seconds to clip in



And you can buy them in ALOT of different colors.



They are 100% human hair so you can dye them,Blowdry them,Straighten,Curl them like your own hair.



And they are about $10 a peice.



I have abot 15 different ones.



:D



If you need anymore help please message me.



I would be glad to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment