Wednesday, October 7, 2009

If I dye my hair pink...what pink?

Basically, I wondered about dying my hair pink like the awesome Layne Staley from Alice In Chains..



However, its a big decision, I mean, I don't wanna ruin my hair or do it if its gonna look crap..



So do you reckon I should?



If so, what colour pink?



And would it be possible to dye my hair BLACK if it didn't look good, as I have black dye somewhere..



peace



If I dye my hair pink...what pink?

don't do your whole head pink, especially light pink, as it will look like candyfloss. :-S



i think if you dye your hair black, and have hot pink highlights, or a random thick band of hot pink, then that would look really cool. :)



If I dye my hair pink...what pink?

well if it's what you want, then go for it! Report It



If I dye my hair pink...what pink?

dye it black with pink highlights



If I dye my hair pink...what pink?

die it black with hot pink highlights. i wouldn't do your full head pink. trust me. me and my friends did that...bad. but good luch!



If I dye my hair pink...what pink?

Black is VERY hard to get out. Do pink tips. do a light pink.



If I dye my hair pink...what pink?

Your hair needs to be seriously blonde before pink will take, depends on your hair style seen a guy yesterday with a short pink mohawk and it looked very cool...



Black pretty much covers every colour if it does go wrong!!



If I dye my hair pink...what pink?

I used fudge bright pink hairdye its great cos its a semi perment and can easily be covered over go for magneta or bleach you hair and frost the tips pink.



If I dye my hair pink...what pink?

i agree with Julie, dye it black with pink highlights.



If I dye my hair pink...what pink?

Hot pink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Or you could do hot pink wit black hilghts or black with hot pink hilights!



If I dye my hair pink...what pink?

why not do hot pink highlights with black or brown hair and then spike it up like a Japanese video game character lol.



If I dye my hair pink...what pink?

You'll need to bleach the area's you want to be pink first. Pink fades fast too. I had to redo mine like every few weeks. You can also do it red which will fade to pink and last longer. Do it if you want. I liked having pink hair.



If I dye my hair pink...what pink?

i used to dye my bangs pink but the color never lasted long, i'd have to redo it a lot. its a lot of up keep. i ended up dying them dark brown.



If I dye my hair pink...what pink?

perez hilton pink!!!!!!!!!!!!!



If I dye my hair pink...what pink?

Black covers up everything if you decide you don't like the pink. If i was you i wouldn't go for a "baby" pink, a bright pink is vibrant and less feminen.



You always have the possibilty of dying your hair black then waiting a few days (you can't dye over dye for a few days..) then bleach a small part of your hair (or where ever you would like the pink) .. then apply the pink dye ontop of this.



If you've seen the latest fashion for hair colour you could copy this by having a segment underneath your top layer of hair - this works best if your hair is layered.



If I dye my hair pink...what pink?

just leave it natural you could make it worst and go bald



If I dye my hair pink...what pink?

dont go completely pink try doing the underneath of your fringe or something so its subtle.



If I dye my hair pink...what pink?

why not look on virtual hairstyles that way you can decide if it will suit you...

No comments:

Post a Comment