Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What was the name of the Barbie that wore purple pjs and slippers,and was squishy and soft, with pin

She had pink hair which started out in pigtails. She wore purple and pink pajamas with stars on them. She had pink slippers. I thought she was called sleepover barbie, but I can't find her anywhere. Instead of being plastic like most barbies she was soft, and filled with cotton or something, like a plushie. Thanks!



What was the name of the Barbie that wore purple pjs and slippers,and was squishy and soft, with pink hair?

%26gt;New Jersey Girl Barbie.%26lt;



What was the name of the Barbie that wore purple pjs and slippers,and was squishy and soft, with pink hair?

I think she was "glow in the dark" barbie. She was going to a slumber party with a little case. Her hair barrettes glowed in the dark.



What was the name of the Barbie that wore purple pjs and slippers,and was squishy and soft, with pink hair?

I dont remember but did her eyes appear open in some temp and closed in another temperature? I had one like that when I was like 5

No comments:

Post a Comment