Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I wanna color my hair pink help!!!!!?

my hair is brown and i colored it pink with paint and it worked lol but i wanna color it again but i wanna use something else i heard if you wrap tissue paper in your hair and wet it it colors but my hair is to dark . can you help me i need to find something asap !



I wanna color my hair pink help!!!!!?

okay first off dont do this if you have really bad dry hair.



okay so to make it hot pink and bright, bleach your hair first. and then use a really good conditioner before you add the pink. (like cholesterol conditoner)...then add the pink.



bleaching it makes the color really bright tho!



I wanna color my hair pink help!!!!!?

it's very difficult to dye your hair weird colors without bleaching it first....almost impossible...

No comments:

Post a Comment