Monday, July 27, 2009

How do i get pink temp. hair dye out?

I used temp. pink hair dye n its said it would wash out in 5 to 40 washes an its been like a month n its not even fading how can i get it out? Every time i wash my hair it stains my shower, wall, n everythin! if i don't dry my hair all the way it stains my cloths even if it is dry how idk but it does! I JUST WANT IT OUT! HELP!!!



How do i get pink temp. hair dye out?

There are certain shampoos that will "strip" your hair.. normally, of excess oils..but it'll work to get the pigment out too.. just read some labels..



.. if you don't feel like running to the store, try a solution of water and cider vinegar.. it'll dry out your hair in a BIG way. .but it worked for me when I dyed mine with koolaide one time.



If none of those work, try to contact the maker of the dye (Im sure they have a website at this point) and see if they have a fool-proof solution... they of all people should, afterall :)



good luck, hun.



How do i get pink temp. hair dye out?

My hairdresser told me to use liquid tide detergent. Leave it in a few minutes and rinse real well. He said not to tell anyone though--sure--it worked ok for me.



How do i get pink temp. hair dye out?

i have pink hair too, but mine fades out you could dye your hair a differnet color or back to its natural color.



How do i get pink temp. hair dye out?

the Tide thing doesnt sound safe.....



How do i get pink temp. hair dye out?

It sounds like you must have fairly light hair which tends to be more porous, so dye tends to hold onto it tighter and takes longer to come out. Here are a couple of options...



1) Use Tea Tree Oil Shampoo (you could also try straight tea tree oil) to help fade the color more quickly - I was really mad when it stripped my hair color after I had it done!



2) Dye your hair with a product like Natural Instincts or a natural Henna dye which tends to be less damaging.



3) Go to a professional to have your hair stripped (this can be expensive and can really do a number to your hair.)



Then again, you could always just embrace the pink hair and get used to the fact that it might be with you for a little while :-)



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment