Monday, July 27, 2009

How to help my hair not to be pink!?

i wanted my hair red/fusha color and the box looked PURPLE so now i have PINK hair! big diffrenced cuase im a guy i thought with my jet black hair it would be just a darker version of puple kinda like blue/black hair? so please if you know what i can do without buyin more dye tell me!



How to help my hair not to be pink!?

Uh there are a couple of options with what you could do. I have had this problem also. I picked a dye box up, and it was 'Jet Black', though infact the dye turned my hair a weird purple.



If you've bleached your hair first. Then yeah, it would've done that.



If you want to get rid of the dye, and you shampoo it continusly. It'll fade in to a light ugly orangey pink.



So I'd bite the bullet and go out and start again. Either buy a blue black hair dye by Schwarzkopf. I use it. Never fades.



Ever.



Or buy these. They're awesome and really are the colour you get.



http://i18.ebayimg.com/01/i/000/ae/19/3c...



If you have any question, feel free to message me. I'm happy to help.



How to help my hair not to be pink!?

Buzz it off dude and start over. Didn't you ask a what if question on this? If so, I warned you.

No comments:

Post a Comment