Monday, July 27, 2009

I'm putting pink streaks in my hair. help.?

do you know where i can get any soft pink hair dye?



i only want a few streaks, like three. and small ones.



i don't want hott pink, i want a softer pink.



any help?



I'm putting pink streaks in my hair. help.?

go to sally beauty or target.



I'm putting pink streaks in my hair. help.?

if you want permanent, go to the beaut supply near you, but if you want temporary you can fin it there too



I'm putting pink streaks in my hair. help.?

claires has some spray in stuff, but it washes out. its cute though!



I'm putting pink streaks in my hair. help.?

im not here to answer you question but, i would like to say this hair color is suppose to be natural. so pink HI-LIGHTS OR STREAKS are not natural to anyone.



THANX FOR YOUR TIME.



dont do it.



I'm putting pink streaks in my hair. help.?

If you go to Hot Topic you can find light pink dyes. Light pink is harder to get to show up on hair because it requires the hair to be bleached very light. Darker pinks, such as hot pinks, can easily show up vibrantly on blonde with yellow tones still in.



A pink dye that I find pretty is Cupcake Pink by Special Effects. You can find that online at amphigory.com, garment-district.com and funkyshop.com. It's also in Hot Topic. Here's a picture of it: http://www.amphigory.com/pink2.jpg (the bangs are Cupcake Pink).



Another thing you can do is mix conditioner with Special Effects Atomic Pink. Mix in as much conditioner as you want until the dye is the color you want it to be. This way you can get the exact color you want and the dye will last longer than actual straight out of the bottle light pink. Atomic Pink lasts a lot longer than other pinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment