Monday, July 27, 2009

Help! The ends of my hair are turning pink! I'm a blonde, I also highlight my hair & swim.?

We have well water, we treat it for iron, no iron in toilets etc. %26amp; it tests low for iron. I swim 2xs/week with swim cap and conditioner over hair. I foil/highlight my hair. My beautician can't figure it out (thought i was joking when i told her pink and then agreed w/ me when she saw it). I use well water shampoo/conditioner and occasionally swimmer's shampoo. This started about 2 months ago and i can't think of anything that i'm doing differently. any one ever hear of this? 25 years ago i might have thought this a good thing 閳?but i don't want to do pink hair now!



Help! The ends of my hair are turning pink! I'm a blonde, I also highlight my hair %26amp; swim.?

you use cheap red towel?!

No comments:

Post a Comment