Sunday, July 26, 2009

Is there an ammonia-free, natural pink hair-dye?

I was thinking of highlighting my hair pink. Has anyone ever heard of an ammonia-free, natural hair dye in the color pink? I know they have natural hair dyes in normal colors, but I'm wondering if there's something in pink.



I already know about dyes like Special Effects, or whatever, but I'd rather not use those. I also don't want to use henna or bleach my hair before-hand. I'm not going to a salon, either. I know it's sort of a hard and specific question, but if anyone could help me, I'd appreciate it :)



Is there an ammonia-free, natural pink hair-dye?

ABSOLUTELY! Tish %26amp; Snookys MANIC PANIC or Punky Colors; neither have any peroxide or ammonia in them (there are even some all natural brands out there). Just stay away from henna (unless you want that color forever and ever).



Is there an ammonia-free, natural pink hair-dye?

If you go to any Organic type store they should carry hair dye kits that do not contain ammonia.

No comments:

Post a Comment