Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Does the Sunsilk Hydra TLC (pink bottle) actually repair damaged hair?

Does it really work? I bought it yesterday because my hair is SOOO split and kinky and fried. I'm growing it out though and using the flat iron about once every 2 or 3 months just to be on the safe side.



So does it really repair it? also, do you think the 24/7 creme makes your hair greasy, or do you like it?



Does the Sunsilk Hydra TLC (pink bottle) actually repair damaged hair?

I don't use just the 24/7 creme, I use the whole trio (the shampoo, conditioner, and creme). I have to admit that I am in love with it! My hair was so fried and damaged too, and I figured that Sunsilk would just be like every other shampoo... it wasn't. It leaves me hair so soft and smooth and I have less frizz too!



Just remember, however, that this isn't a miracle worker that will work over night. Although, the first day I used the shampoo, conditioner and creme, I noticed a difference (but there was still damage). I have been using it for almost three months now and my hair is pretty much damage free, although I get occasional split ends if I don't get my hair trimmed about once a month.



So, to answer your question, yes it does repair it.. over time. But in the meantime, you will notice stronger and more manageable hair instantly. I love the creme the best because it's a gel, but also a leave-in conditioner that won't leave a residue or leave hair greasy. This is truly an amazing product!



I hope I helped. :)



Does the Sunsilk Hydra TLC (pink bottle) actually repair damaged hair?

I have used this product and can't say that it did a whole lot for my hair. I have some pretty gnarly split ends because my hair is long and I have found that anything that is super creamy and conditioning (and probably a little pricier) works. Pantene has a really good product that comes in a little tub that is really thick. I leave it in as long as possible in the shower and use it twice a week. Mix up your products too. Don't get stuck using the same old things.



Does the Sunsilk Hydra TLC (pink bottle) actually repair damaged hair?

DON'T KNOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment