Monday, July 27, 2009

Wha is the best Pink hair dye?

I want to dye a bit of my hair bright pink but i know that most dyes will just fade so anyone know any good product that wont?And where i can buy it from? also i have dark brown dyed hair, will the bit that im dying need bleeching before i put the pink in?



Wha is the best Pink hair dye?

yes it needs to be bleached first. i did purple and you can just use a highlighting kit at home. manic panic works the best. its in a small tub like jar. it lasts the longest and doesnt wash out as bad as other products. also use shampoo/conditioner for color treated hair (garnier works good, smells good and soft :]) will help too. manic panic is like 8 or 9 dollars at sallys beauty supply. hope that helps!



Wha is the best Pink hair dye?

manic panic



http://www.manicpanic.com/



Wha is the best Pink hair dye?

La Riche Directions!



Wha is the best Pink hair dye?

Bleach it and THEN dye it pink. =]



Wha is the best Pink hair dye?

I use 'Directions' Cerise by la fiche. Its a semi-permanent %26amp; stands up quite well to washing. I got an 88ml tub for about 鎷? %26amp; streak it through with a toothbrush %26amp; have used less than quarter since early November. I top it up when its not bright enough.



My hair is brown too so I did use a highlighting kit but only mixed a bit at a time so was able to put turquoise streaks in at a later date.



Hope this helps.



Wha is the best Pink hair dye?

youll need to pre lighten the pieces you want pink before, and once you have that, you can go to sally beauty supply and get manic panic pink. you will need to retouch it about every 10 days or so but it will look awesome! good luck!



Wha is the best Pink hair dye?

Its best that you see a professional to do it for you as its sounds a bit risky if you ask me with all the colours you have already. People do not realise how easy it is to knack something with the hair up. My sis done her hair black and had to shave the lot off as she was allergic and it burned her hair so to speak. There was nothing that could be done to save it and the hair dressers even done it for free it was that bad.



Wha is the best Pink hair dye?

If your hair is Naturally brown you shouldn't have to bleach it. just use a stronger developer. But if you do bleach it don't leave it in more that 2o minutes because it will take all your hairs proteins and minerals and your bleached hair wont be able to hold color, i wouldn't even leave it in for more than like 15 minutes. just some info for your dyeing.



i buy all my stuff for " Sally's Beauty Supplies"



Wha is the best Pink hair dye?

I have pink bangs right now and in the past almost my whole head of hair was pink. I bleached my hair but didn't bother to tone it from a brassy yellow, since the pink I was using was a warm color. It worked out just fine. I use "Red Passion" Manic Panic dye (which sounds like it'd come out red, but actually comes out like, highlighter pink),



Prism Lites Bleach with the Blue tone, and Salon Care 20-volume developer, all which I buy from Sally Beauty :)



One way that I've found works to keep color in longer is to add a small bit of the dye to your shampoo. This keeps it from fading. I don't know exactly how healthy for your hair it is, but hey, it works!



When you bleach your hair it can get REALLY fried REALLY easily. So if you end up bleaching first (which for best results, I recommend) make sure you do some hot oil treatments and try and lay off straightening/blow-drying as much as possible! Also, try Herbal Essences "Hello Hydration" shampoos and conditioners. That's what I use, and after bleaching my hair at least 5 times (ick, I know) it's smooth and quite shiny.



Here are some pictures of me just for reference :)



http://i31.tinypic.com/5n9lx0.jpg



(That one is with 'Red Passion' Manic Panic)



http://i31.tinypic.com/2edsf4n.jpg



(This one is with 'Hot Hot Pink' by Manic Panic)



if you have any more questions feel free to contact me by my myspace, myspace.com/lena_jade

1 comment:

  1. I like your choice for buying hair products from Sally Beauty... They provides really useful stuff!!

    ReplyDelete