Monday, July 27, 2009

What's the best pink hair dye?

I used "Beyond the Zone" and it didn't take to well to my hair. I also tried "Manic Panic" and that came out sort of purple. I want to dye all my hair pink. Has anyone else done this? What did you use?



What's the best pink hair dye?

Uh, I like my hair color the way it is, so no.



What's the best pink hair dye?

go to a hair dresser they can usually get the coulor right for you



What's the best pink hair dye?

My daughter went to a salon and had hers done...They use Redken products so I am guessing that is what it was... It was completely washed out in 3 days.... I can't tell you what works though. Maybe can save you $75 at the salon tho :) Good Luck



What's the best pink hair dye?

dying your hair so many times dries it out and makes it brittle and rough. then it feels like straw in your hands. Maybe you should just leave it as your natural color instead. *Just a suggestion 閳?br>What's the best pink hair dye?



I did it back in the 80's when I was young...we didnt have pink hair dye, but me and my friends found a way!!!



We used jello...and koolaide.



Nothing was ever permanent, but wow, did we have a rainbow of colors to choose from. Also...food coloring,works great.



What's the best pink hair dye?

Are you aware that hair dies have been proven to cause cancer?



What's the best pink hair dye?

My friend tried what you tried with similar results. She then went to a Hair Salon (I believe JCPenney) and they were able to do what she wanted.



I think it's also important to tell the salon what you used in the past, and what your results were vs what you wanted your results to be.



What's the best pink hair dye?

I would try Punky Color, or Cotton Candy Pink mixed with New Rose in Manic Panic. Manic Panic really is the best dye for going pink. I know, I've done it twice myself, and four times with friends.



EDIT: Make sure you BLEACH first. You HAVE to, or it won't do anything. It's the same with any semi-permanent dye (which is what Manic Panic, Punky and Beyond the Zone are). If you don't, it'll just cling to your hair and it won't be noticeable.



What's the best pink hair dye?

This is a common problem trying to make hair have vivid colors. The products you used are great. I don't know what your natural hair color is but hair that is porous excepts color better. Bleached out blond the best and leave it in for an hour. These colors have to get repeated often to maintain. They are meant to be fun and not necessarily permanent.

No comments:

Post a Comment